What is NUWIQ?
A Recombinant Factor VIII Produced in a Human Cell Line
NUWIQ is a recombinant antihemophilic factor [blood coagulation factor VIII (Factor VIII)] used to treat Hemophilia A in adults and children. NUWIQ is FDA-approved for
- on-demand treatment and control of bleeding episodes
- perioperative management of bleeding
- routine prophylaxis to reduce the frequency of bleeding episodes.
NUWIQ is not indicated for the treatment of von Willebrand Disease.
NUWIQ—A Natural Choice for Your Hemophilia A Treatment
- Proven effective in controlling bleeding1
- Zero antibodies, also known as inhibitors, developed in studies with Previously Treated Patients (PTPs) who switched to NUWIQ1
- Shown to be safe in Previously Untreated Patients (PUPs)
- Potential to extend your dosing intervals with Personalized Prophylaxis with NUWIQ
- NUWIQ has convenient and flexible dosing
- Ease of administration
- NUWIQ Full Prescribing Information. Paramus, NJ: Octapharma; rev 2021.